SAVEUR.com's Sites We Love Saveur Magazine has listed The Skinny Gourmet among its "Sites We Love"

I've been having a great time checking out Nashville's high end dining on the cheap thanks to Groupon. Have you tried it yet? Its awesome. I don't know why I ever hesitated.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Eight things to love about Weight Watchers Yogurt

Early on in my efforts to find a life-long eating style that suited my tastes and my life tempo, I realized that I would be permanent friends with yogurt. It is smooth and creamy, with a texture that instantly reminds me of more fattening desserts, but without all the guilt. Yogurt comes in a dizzying array of flavors, so you are not likely to get completely sick of it. Yogurt has a healthy dose of calcium, which most adults--particularly women--just don't get enough of. And even though it is dessert-like delicious, you are allowed to eat it for breakfast! What more could a girl want?!


A lot more, as it turns out. Because not all yogurts are created equal. (Read More).

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs